DuraKut™ Horizontal Slicing Attachment
- Key Specs
- Technical Info
- Made in the USA with centrally located parts, field service, and technical support
- 12.5″ (317.55mm) wide horizontal blades with tool free removal
- Handles product up to 5″ (127mm) in height at any length, without the need for pre-cutting. Horizontally slices product from .1181″ (3mm) up to 1″ (25mm) thickness.
- Open design and fewer parts reduce teardown, sanitation and reassembly time
- Ultra-hygienic design with open stainless steel channels and no tubular framing
- Plug n’play unit connects directly to the DuraKut 2D dicer for easy operation
Your Expert Partner
Product Sales Manager - Size Reduction Send Email →
Product Description Our horizontal slicing attachment is designed to be paired with Carruthers DuraKut™ 6000 series 2D dicers for 3D cuts of the highest quality. The system's continuous flow processing design allows for smooth integration in and out of any processing line so there is no need for batching. The DuraKut dicer's integrated product discharge belt then conveys finished product directly to a dump buggy or conveyor.
DuraKut™ Horizontal Slicing Attachment Spec Sheet Download →