Maximizes product yields and minimizes waste.
- Target fill sonic sensor assures fill weight accuracy (+/- 2%) is achieved within each fill station
- Bowl-fill process minimizes fines and reduces product damage due to more efficient processing
- Accuracte product placement into containers as a result of tightly formed portions
- Non-stick tamper heads assure product is accurately deposited/filled
Enables versatile, flexible filling.
- Quick and easy ‘on the fly’ adjustments to fill weights
- Designed to enable indexing between containers for labeling, weighing, and rejects
- Allows for connection with product infeed sysstems
- Models are easily adaptable for future applications
Reduces maintenance and downtime.
- Simplified design for ease of maintenance and service due to less complex parts
- Direct drive results in less maintenance and reduced downtime (e.g. no chains and sprockets)
Features easier cleanability and superior hygiene.
- Few parts and less intricate parts (e.g. fewer sharp edges and oddly shaped features) enables easier cleaning and improved hygiene
Equipped with easy to use controls.
- Operator interface is equipped with a user-friendly color touch screen and includes troubleshooting, diagnostics and service data.
Designed for safer filling.
- Interlock guarding system to protect operators from hazardous motion. Meets highest safety ratings and standards.